Thursday, December 10, 2009

AIM for an experiment I'm doing (science)?

Experiment testing of pH of household substances.



1/ You will perform an experiemnt to determine the pH of some household substances.



2/ the AIM of this experiment is to use pH indicator paper to test the pH of a number of household substances.



I have written this for my aim in my report:



Aim - This experiment is to show I know how to use pH indicator paper, %26amp; find out what the pH is of many household products are.



I would like to add onto it, make it longer. What would you recommend?



Thankyou.



AIM for an experiment I'm doing (science)?events



Id stick with what you wrote but add a little bit more info, here is what id write (please fell free to copy this).



This experiment is to show that I know how to use pH indicator paper, i know how to read pH paper, i also know how to interpret what pH means and find out what the pH is of many household products are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd