Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone heard REO Speedwagon's newest CD? I heard them play at Walmart and on Bob & Tom&

I looked forward for sometime to the release of REO Speedwagaon's newest music release " Find Your Own Way Home". I really LOVE their older stuff and wish like many that time could stand still and I would never get older...but let's be real folks......THINGS CHANGE!! SO...haha!



I really like the new project....and it is very different indeed...but that is what i enjoy about it. I think it is great to see older groups still performing....still writing and playing and entertaining people.



Many thought that it was strange to see REO at Walmart's ...promoting their newest record.....WAKE UP FOLKS...Walmart IS the biggest retailer in the world......and have you actually bout a cd at a music store lately? They are all closed. It is brilliant and they are promoting this effect THEMSELVES...$$$...sounds smart to me! I saw them last year along w/20,0000 people...so, what is this deal about old bands...nearly 40 years and still rockin'? How many new groups can say this??



Has anyone heard REO Speedwagon's newest CD? I heard them play at Walmart and on Bob %26amp; Tom's radio show...violin



they were in orlando, fl last week and appeared on a local morning radio show to promote the album...the few cuts i got to hear were very very good...and ya gotta give 'em credit for puttin' out origianl music and not just crusin' on their classic stuff...and...yeah...ya think daughtry is gonna be performin' 40 years from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd