Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has FOB already performed on Live Earth?

Because Fall Out Boy is the only reason Im watching that full of crap show.



Has FOB already performed on Live Earth?headache



Ha ha, I didn't catch them. I saw Pink Floyd though, that was awesome. Very angry that I missed Fall Out Boy. I'm hoping it will be on youtube in a day or two.



Has FOB already performed on Live Earth?paramount theater opera theateri found it on youtube thanks :D Report It


OMG. 1) it is not full of crap, we are trying to save our Earth that people like you have screwed up. 2) yes, they performed a long time ago.



. i am sorry you feel its unimportant. but thats your opinion.
I know I just found out they were on that show and I found out I missed them and I was like damn it! I love FOB
I hope someone has the link of when FOB played, I missed it! I thought the actual thing was on NBC from 8-11 :c I feel so dumb.



And listen to Al Gore! He's got smart ideas. He's only trying to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd