Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you go see Michael Jackson perform today?

Everything aside, everyone would agree Michael Jackson is an incredible performer. Say Vegas gave him a permanent show at a major hotel. Would you go see it? Why or why not?



Would you go see Michael Jackson perform today?tickets



Absolutely not.



I would never give my money to someone like that no matter how talented they are.



Would you go see Michael Jackson perform today?ballet opera theater



nope, I don't find that type of music interesting
I would go to see him,I'm not 8 years old now so I am safe.
no.
um.....no
Yes i would. I am a fan and always will be.
Hell no!..... Ew why the hell would I want to see that ****? The sight of him makes me feel sick!
No. I was not interested in Michael Jackson at the height of his popularity and I would not want to see him perform today.
i don't know if i could stand looking at that awful face for any length of time
Yes i would. Everytime. I love him i think hes an amazing performer. A huge fan for 11 years and im not planning on giving up on him. x
I wouldn't pay money to see a pedophile unless I was allowed to throw Bubble's doodoo at him.



Poor old Bubbles - Michael didn't want him anymore when he got past puberty.



(When the monkey got past puberty that is - not Michael)
OMG!! YES,YES!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SEE MICHAEL!!!



I Love You MJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd