Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a dance show tomorrow and I am real sick right now do you think i should call it off?

I really want to perform in it... its just i feel so bad.



I have a dance show tomorrow and I am real sick right now do you think i should call it off?concerts



Just eat some chicken noodle soup, drink Gatorade, and rest. See how you feel tomorrow and then decide. If you end up feeling better your gonna be bummed that you made too quick of a decision.



I have a dance show tomorrow and I am real sick right now do you think i should call it off?headache opera theater



don't try and make yourself feel better, if u are sick get some rest and call it off, its the only way u are going to get better! good luck and I hope u get this chance again!
well i do dance competitions and shows all over the UK. when i was 8 i did a dance competition and i felt really sick and it went fine. i felt fine whilst on stage because i was thinking about the dances.



good luck with your show if you do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd