Thursday, December 10, 2009

John Cougar Mellencamp performs at Walter Reed for soldiers..question!?

Did anyone see the performance on TV? I saw him live at Walter Reed and I need to know if anyone recorded the same performance that was supposedly shown on TV. I looked all over youtube and can't find it.



John Cougar Mellencamp performs at Walter Reed for soldiers..question!?playhouse



Yes a lot of people saw it and a lot of people recorded it. If you join Mellencamp's Yahoo group, Human Wheels, they have a dvd tree going on over there. If you agree to copy it and pass it on to others, someone will send it to you.



http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/hum...



A piece of advice though, unless you want to make a lot of enemies fast, I'd leave the Cougar out of his name. That's a dirty word to the true mellenheads.



John Cougar Mellencamp performs at Walter Reed for soldiers..question!?plays opera theater



I saw that show and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd