Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why didn't Ciara perform at the Gibson in Los Angeles during the Screamfest tour?

Why didnt she show up? Or why wasnt she scheduled? She was suppose to be headlining the tour but she didnt come to the last two dates. does anyone know why she did that??



Why didn't Ciara perform at the Gibson in Los Angeles during the Screamfest tour?state theatre



I know. I was there on Saturday %26amp;%26amp; i was like wtf. shes not performing and she was like one of the main ones. That got me sooo pissed. They better have a GOOD reason.



Why didn't Ciara perform at the Gibson in Los Angeles during the Screamfest tour?theater opera theater



UUUGGGGHHH!!! I was so pissed that she didn't show on Sunday. She was the main reason I bought the tickets for. Still it was a great show and well worth the money. I think she wasn't scheduled but still, if that were the case, someone should have told the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd