Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favourite scrubs moment??

I know, I know, there;s too many right?! Its such an amazing show. My personal favourite (series 5) is the sequence with The Fray - How to save a life on, where those patients die and Dr Cox thinks its all his fault. Its incredible how they switched from comedy to such emotion in the same episode, fantastic acting. I also really love where Polyphonic Spree guest and perform Light and Day. Oh and when Turk comes back from his honeymoon and him and JD couldn't find each other in the hospital, had me in stitches :) So many great moments!!



What's your favourite scrubs moment??performing show



Some of my favorite moments include:



Kung Foo Fight Scene



My Musical - Welcome to Sacred Heart



Dr. Cox - How to save a life



Floating Head Doctor



Cox dumping Spaghetti on his son



Arrival of the Janitors



Nurse Kelso



Keith's Proposal



Killed by Beer



World's Most Giant Doctor



World's Most Giant Black Doctor



Bank Farter



Dr. Cox Destroys Guitar



Janitor Cuts off JD's Arm



Pickles



Hooch %26amp; Rex



And so many more



What's your favourite scrubs moment??opera score opera theater



Virtually every time Dr Cox goes on a tirade... oh for the love of our lady of guadalupe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd