Saturday, December 5, 2009

What would be your dream musical to perform in?????

i would love to be elphaba in Wicked



what show and who would you wanna be?



What would be your dream musical to perform in?????performing arts center



Phantom of the Opera!



The part of Phantom is the ultimate. I don't have the talent for it but I definitely have the Passion.



What would be your dream musical to perform in?????sunshine opera theater



i would wanna be Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray
i would absolutley lovee to be in hairspray. i love that musical.!
i would love to be in chicago, i love the 20's i think i would be velma, roxie seemd a little to ditzy for me
I would absolutely love to be Christine in the Phantom of The Opera!
id LOVE to be observation cart from starlight express cos then you'd get to be on rollerskates AND you'd be a train



how cool would that be?!



plus rusty her train boyfriend was pretty damn hot when i went to see it lol
I'd love to be in Chicago or Sweeney Todd. Hehe.
I would want to be adelaide in guys and dolls



or anneris in aida.
high school musical
Christine in Phantom of the Opera :)



Elphaba would be so much fun because I love her songs and you can be GREEN!
I want to be Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd. Revival style, lol, with everyone playing instruments.



Or the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods.



Or Squeaky Fromme from Assassins.



Or Dot from Sunday in the Park With George.
I would absolutely love to be in CATS!!!! it's a seriously awesome play, the characters and the set is amazing!
Beggar woman in Sweeney Todd. Omg. "Hey hoy sailor boy!"
I would want to be Penny in Hairspray or Sandy in Grease!
That's a double for me-- obviously my namesake, Sweeney Todd (which I am, in fact, doing next year with a massive budget), and I am fascinated with the role of Fiyero from Wicked. In the musical he's so different than in the book.
Elphaba or Glinda in Wicked



Maureen in Rent



Adelaide in Guys and Dolls



Hodel in Fiddler on the Roof
Hello Dolly! as Dolly



Les Mis as Eponine



Music Man as Zanita

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd