Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's wrong here?

There's this guy in my theater class I find attractive, but he has a girlfriend, so I've left it alone. I'm friendly with him, not flirty. However, I think he likes me. During class he'll talk to me, sit by me, etc. When our class puts on a show, sometimes his gf will come see him and when she does, he won't even speak to me to say "break a leg," much less look in my direction. What's up with that? I already know he's taken and I have common sense as well as morals, so his relationship is safe from me. He can talk normally to other girls in the class when she's around. We have to perform together for the next month, and we're going to end up in the same sorts of classes repeatedly. I just think it's weird and I'm not sure how I should behave towards him now.



What's wrong here?getting late



sounds like hes attracted to you. and he doesnt want his g/f to see him giving you any attention at all. maybe to save her feelings or to avoid any questions on her part or whatever. thing is...if he acts this way now, if in the future he and yourself get together and he is attracted to another girl, is he going to do the same thing? know what i mean? fact is he is hiding someting from his girl. not cool. theres a saying that goes....if he will do it for you he will do it too you. be careful.



What's wrong here?regal theater opera theater



just be a friend to him... you cant do any more than that. And if he splits with his girlfriend, jump on him
idk
Just act natural. He's the one with the problem.
he wants something on the side
It means he's got all the spine of a deshelled lobster. Move on to worthier people.
Tell him if he likes you to dump her and you'll go out with him, otherwise stop playing games. Then kick him in the shin and walk away. ...alright, you don't have to kick him- just give him a real deep kiss to motivate him.
you may be secure in knowing that but he isn't and he is afraid his gf will trip or she already is jealous...find a new clas buddy and let him stew in his funk
Hi Likes you and he knows that if he talked to you in front of his girlfriend she will pick up on his feeling for you. That is why he avoids you when she is around.
he is so crushin! and he is afraid that his girl will "know" some how if she sees him look at you. just talk to him like normal, but he will be looking for you as soon as this one falls apart
Now a Days Good men are shy, If he spends so much time with you I am sure he is interested in you. Moreover you think he likes you, it means you also have a liking for him. The conclusion is both of you like each other. Better late than never...Tell him ''I like you""
You shouldn't lead him on. keep in mind another gal has set his heart on him and he loves her too. Dont let his tiny infactuation or feelings to you spoil a smooth relationship. Make it clear to him you are not a man-hunter.
Sounds like this guy likes you. Now whether or not he likes you for just a friend or if he likes you for more none of us can really know that for sure without asking him.



Whatever the reason behind his ignoring you once his girlfriend arrives on the scene, it looks as though its pretty relevant (atleast to him) or he wouldn't keep doing that. Whether it be something with his girlfriend, or something with the way he feels about you, again none of us can really know that answer without asking him.



My suggestion for you in this is try and confront him about it at a time when you both can be free to talk as you need to (in other words: no girlfriend present, no busy practice going on in the background, etc.). Talking to him is the only real way to shed some light on this subject.



Be kind and compassionate about your approach when it comes to this too. And please note, I'm not suggesting you make a move to steal him away or anything. I actually admire your stand for leaving his relationship with him and his girlfriend alone and letting them have it. If your friendship with him is going to last at all though, there needs to be some communication here between the two of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd