Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I call him ...he's sick .....Im not sure what to do?

I have a friend/co-worker who admitted that he likes me and attracted to me. I didnt like him but the more we talk on the phone I started to like him. We went out 6x last time we kissed and almost had sex. A month ago his mom passed away so he's lost and confuse . He told me that he's not ready for a relationship He said it takes alot of work to be in a relationship at this point of his life he doesnt think he can perform his role as my boyfriend. He's really upset about what happened to his mom . When we are at work i can tell that he cares for me. He will always initiate our conversation. If i dont talk much he will ask me whats wrong if I dont feel good or if there's any bothering me. If I say "Im fine he will call me on my cell after work and ask the same question till he finds out whats really bothering me. I asked him to go with me to see a show thursday he refused and said he wasnt feeling good which is true but he hasnt called to check if I did go or if I had a good time .



Should I call him ...he's sick .....Im not sure what to do?sheet music



.Best ease off a bit and not try to read into things thar are'nt there.Give him the time to fin himself. After all he's not avoiding you.Be patient.



Should I call him ...he's sick .....Im not sure what to do?state theatre opera theater



assuming you do really like him, so that you wouldn't be sending any possible false signals, i would definitely call him. Since it sounds like you two are good friends as it is, the call could have a dual purpose of doing a good thing as a regular friend as well as for a possible relationship. Also, you said it yourself that he would call you so you could talk about what was bothering you, so you owe it to him to call and check up on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd