Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to perform in front of people and feel comfortable?

I've been playing guitar for two years, I also sing. Whenever I gain enough courage to play/sing in front of people I just feel really strange and uncomfortable. I can do fine when I'm by myself but I just lose it in front of people. I really hate it, I want to show people what I can do. Is there anything I can do to lessen my fear?



How to perform in front of people and feel comfortable?theater



Your just a little nervous about what people think. Just go out and have fun. Sometimes you will make mistakes in front of the crowd but everyone does it. Maybe try recording some videos and put them on Youtube. It will help you to be less nervous. Good luck!



I play guitar too, what genre do you play?



How to perform in front of people and feel comfortable?london theatre opera theater



Sounds abit like me but I don't play the guitar. I can be really good at something and then lose it around people. I'm going to watch the question because I need a answer myself. Good question and good luck!
try infront of a close friend you trust for a while. and then start adding a few family members. or see if you can do some little shows at a family members wedding and stuff. start off small and when you feel comfertable. add more people and so on.



good luck with that i cant even talk infron of classmates after knowing them for a year lol. i flunked those assignments on perpouse bc it was so bad.
OK, one day you will thank me for this advice, which (for a singer) is the best advice you can get.



Since you appear to be a female, I want you to consider SERIOUSLY joining a local/nearby chapter of "Sweet Adelines." This is the world-wide organization of women who sing barbershop-style music. A Capella, with recognizable words and singable songs, AND THE BEST VOCAL TRAINING IN THE WORLD. Sweet Adelines has about 28,000 members world wide.



You will soon find yourself on a stage wearing glittery clothes and singing and dancing up a storm...you will forget all about any jitters you may have, and YOU WILL HAVE FUN!



And tell your male friends to join the Barbershop Harmony Society chorus in their area...they, too, will learn all kinds of musical stuff and have the time of their lives. We are 32,000 men throughout the world singing barbershop harmony.



OR do you want to really learn how to sing? I mean have the best vocal training you can get?



Same answer...start from the top of this message! ("Aria de capo"). I had EIGHT YEARS of vocal training, and have learned more in ONE MONTH singing barbershop music.



PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GO BY! Find a group, attend three rehearsals...and you will be hooked. YOU WILL NEVER FEEL NERVOUS ABOUT SINGING IN PUBLIC AGAIN!



For women: http://sweetadelineintl.org



For men: http://barbershop.org



-- Dr. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd