Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why were all the models on the 'Victoria's secret fasion show' soooo.....?

damm ugly?



and what was the deal with the angel wings?.



and what was the name of the white shoes Justin Timberlake wore when he was performing 'My Love'?.



Why were all the models on the 'Victoria's secret fasion show' soooo.....?opera score



I would not watch the show at all unless the models had bras that had circles cut out of the cups. Headlights on primetime would get my attention.



Why were all the models on the 'Victoria's secret fasion show' soooo.....?musicals opera theater



Didn't see it, but the angel wings are because VS's most popular line of fragrance is "Heavenly".
I didn't see the fashion show but the "angel" is the V.S. logo it is the name of the line of Victoria's Secret perfume. As for Timberlake...who cares.
I didn't think they were all that ugly.Now yes, sometimes when models take off their makeup,then they are ugly.
I didn't watch it, why did you?
I dont think they are ugly, especially Adriana Lima, she's pretty, I think without makeup Giselle is ugly though, but they aren't all ugly
maybe u think they're ugly, but other people think they're hot!
Exactly. Agree with you 100%. It appears to me that as long as you have big jugs and tan skin, you'll be considered hot no matter what your face looks like.



The angel wings, I guess, were to give a little contrasting background to the models.
thats funny the models were ugly lol the wings they were promoting there angel collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd