Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I wear while perform "Seasons of Love" from Rent?

3 of my friends and I are singing "Seasons of Love" from Rent for our school Talent Show...but, we can't decide what to wear. Do you guys have any ideas? We were debating between black bottoms and pastels or just normal clothes (like in the movie.)



What should I wear while perform "Seasons of Love" from Rent?concert tickets



you should wear a nice vintage shirt with leggins and some closed flats. It's nice, retro and confortable and remember accesories, hair and makeup are the trick to look amazing Good Luck



What should I wear while perform "Seasons of Love" from Rent?theater seating opera theater



i'd go with normal clothes...pastels would not really match the overall tone of the movie...good luck in the talent show!
Just normal clothes. Maybe something a little bright in colors (Orange, red, blue, green)
normal clothes. maybe add a little grunge look too.
I think normal clothes would be best especially if you sing good I (then the outfits would not matter) Good luck!
there is no way you will be able to sing that song like it was ment to be so just get the hell over it and dont disrespect it by butchering it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd